Re: [STDS-802-11-CAC] opening up permissions for former voters

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Hello Adrian and all
( cc Stuart )

having read your response, I am in support for "ISO's rules on openness and access" and making thinks as easy and clean as possible, i.e. I would support your suggestion

"The cleanest change is to define active participant to include former voters,"

Given your argument regarding ISO, this change is also supported by external reasons to implement it as you suggest.

Best,

Marc