Re: [STDS-802-11-CAC] Patent policy slides for pre-par meetings

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Agreed, Mark.

I think we only need to adjust behaviour in what is obviously “pre-PAR” activity.

Other activities arguable come under WG rules,  which requires the call for patents.

Best Regards,

Adrian P STEPHENS

Tel: +44 (1793) 404825 (office)
Tel: +44 (7920) 084 900 (mobile,  UK)