Re: [STDS-802-11-CAC] 802.11 telecon calendar

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---
When you set up the Join.me, please do send the full info.
It produces a link that is meeting specific to give the global time (to help those that may miscalculate) and a list of phone numbers that seem to me to vary slightly from call to call...(I could be wrong, but it seemed so).

Adrian,
   The 802.11 calendar still does not have the telecon entries that I can see.

Thanks,
Jon

Jon Rosdahl                    Senior Standards Architect
hm:801-756-1496             CSR Technologies Inc.
cell:801-376-6435            10871 North 5750 West
office: 801-492-4023         Highland, UT 84003

A Job is only necessary to eat!
A Family is necessary to be happy!!