[STDS-802-11-CAC] FW: [802SEC] Update to IEEE 802 Liaison Listing

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Dear CAC,

IEEE-SA maintains a database of 802 liaisons.

Here are the entries for 802.11:

If you have thoughts on how this might be changed,  please let me know.

Best Regards,

Adrian P STEPHENS

Tel: +44 (1793) 404825 (office)
Tel: +1 (971) 330 6025 (mobile)