Re: [STDS-802-11-CAC] Reminder about CAC

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---
Adrian,
         I have enclosed the PUB SC agenda and it is also on mentor.

Kind regards

Stephen

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Here’s what I have so far:

Task Group (TG),  Standing Committee (SC) and Study Group (SG) Agenda Links

Group **

Description

Chair

Agenda Document

ARC SC

Architecture Standing Committee

Mark Hamilton

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/11-15-0727

PUB SC

Publicity Standing Committee

(Vacant)

PAR SC

Project Authorization Review (PAR) Review Standing Committee

Jon Rosdahl

REG SC

Regulatory Standing Committee

Rich Kennedy

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/11-15-0729

TGah

< 1 GHz

Yongho Seok

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/11-15-0733

TGai

Fast Initial Link Setup

Hiroshi Mano

TGak

General Link

Donald Eastlake 3rd

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/11-15-0734

TGaq

Pre-association Discovery

Stephen McCann

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/11-15-0723

MC

Revision MC

Dorothy Stanley

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/11-15-0726

TGax

High efficiency wireless LAN (HEW)

Osama Aboul-Magd

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/11-15-0753

TGay

Next Generation 60 GHz

Edward Au

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/11-15-0718

NGP SG

Next Generation Positioning

Jonathan Segev

(doesn’t include embedded tabs)

I think I’m missing: PAR, TGai, NGP and WNG.

Best Regards,

Adrian P STEPHENS

Tel: +44 (1793) 404825 (office)
Tel: +1 (971) 330 6025 (mobile)