[STDS-802-11-CAC] FW: Public Review Training Slides and Recordings Now Available On-Demand!

Title: The IEEE Internet Initiative
--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Dear CAC,

We mentioned the public review process last night.   Kat has provided some more

information.  Please direct any questions to have on this process to her.

Best Regards,

Adrian P STEPHENS

Tel: +44 (1793) 404825 (office)
Tel: +1 (971) 330 6025 (mobile)