Re: [STDS-802-11-CAC] Timeline updates and web-pages

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Hi Stephen,

For Task Group AY, please kindly update the following predicted schedule:

WG Letter Ballots - Predicted initial:  May 2017
Mandatory Draft Review Done - March 2018
Form Sponsor Ballot Poll - May 2018
IEEE-SA Sponsor Ballots - Predicted initial:  November 2018
Final 802.11 WG Approval - September 2019
Final or Conditional 802 EC Approval - November 2019
RevCom & Standards Board Final or Continuous Process Approval - November 2019

Regards,
Edward