Re: [STDS-802-11-CAC] 802.11 presentation to EC on 802.11's 5G-related activities.

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

G'day,

I think it is important to state that there is a chance that more spectrum will be available.
Being informed about that fact is important to make elaborated decisions.  Not mentioning
it might lead to ignoring the "time a very important is going to take off in the near future".

Based on Peter's e-mail, I suggest that we state the facts to the EC, e.g.:

"More spectrum might become available; we will know for certain November 27 when WRC-15 concludes"

Peter, please correct me if that statement of facts is incomplete.

Just my two cents;

Marc