Re: [STDS-802-11-CAC] End game of TGah

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector --- Hello Yongho,

Regarding the timing of the motion to approve the EC report in the WG,   I don't think it's critical.
As far as I remember,  Dorothy wanted it to be on Wednesday to minimize the amount of prep work at the CAC
meeting,  because both She and I won't be there.   But if that doesn't fit into your TG plans,  so be it.
Best Regards,

Adrian Stephens
IEEE 802.11 Working Group Chair
mailto: adrian.p.stephens@xxxxxxxx