From: Adrian Stephens [mailto:adrian.p.stephens@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2017 5:06 AM
To: Osama AboulMagd <Osama.AboulMagd@xxxxxxxxxx>; Minyoung Park <minyoung@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: STDS-802-11-CAC <STDS-802-11-CAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Tutorial/Workshop

Hello Osama and Minyoung,

Thank you for indicating you would participate in the Workshop to be held on the Friday of our Daejon meeting.
Paul Nikolich wants 802.11 to use a tutorial slot in the March meeting to update folks on what 802.11 is doing.

It seems to me we can kill two birds with one stone here,  so I'll set deadlines for content creation to meet
the March tutorial deadlines.   It would be great if you would also
present your material then,  but I will find a substitute if that does not work.

I need some information from you:
1. Whether you can present in March too.
2. If 1, then preferred presentation slot (6-7:30, 7:30-9:00).  I'm not going to ask for 9:00-10:30 because I don't function well at that time.
3. A preferred day & time for a quick meeting to review the requirements/arrangements & plan.  How about Wed or Thu this week at 10,11 or 12 eastern?

Copying also the CAC.   This is an opportunity for TG chairs to find a
volunteer to refresh and update the
technical material in the "what 802.11 is doing" presentation, which will need to be updated to reflect
current status.   I'm not going to chase anybody for input.   I will
wing it myself.  But if somebody wants
to contribute, rather than be coerced into it,  I will welcome their input.

--
Best Regards,

Adrian Stephens
IEEE 802.11 Working Group Chair