From: *** IEEE stds-802-11-cac List *** [mailto:STDS-802-11-CAC@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Adrian Stephens
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2017 3:28 AM
To: STDS-802-11-CAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-CAC] Gentle reminder: Agendas posted for CAC call.

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Dear CAC,

If you are chairing a meeting in Daejon,  please ensure your tentative agenda is posted in time
for the CAC meeting next monday,  and let me know the DCN.    The room
requests are attached for your delectation.

--
Best Regards,

Adrian Stephens
IEEE 802.11 Working Group Chair