From: *** IEEE stds-802-11-cac List *** [mailto:STDS-802-11-CAC@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Stanley, Dorothy
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2017 12:04 AM
To: STDS-802-11-CAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-CAC] Motions for the Wednesday Plenary

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

All,

So far, I have no motions for Wednesday.

Let me know if you have any motions that must be handled Wednesday.

I have the following for Friday:

a)      Teleconferences

b)      LC SC Chair confirmation

c)       LC SC Vice chair confirmation – if needed

d)      802.11aj report to EC

e)      JTC1 reply for 802.11ai comment

f)       11ax CSD

g)      11ax ad-hoc – if needed

h)      11az PAR modification

i)        11az CSD approval

Please let me know if you anticipate any other Friday motions.

Thanks,

Dorothy

Dorothy Stanley

Hewlett Packard Enterprise