From: *** IEEE stds-802-11-cac List *** [mailto:STDS-802-11-CAC@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Minyoung Park
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2019 11:55 AM
To: STDS-802-11-CAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-CAC] [10-day advance notice] adding TGba call on October 31st 17:00 ET (1.5 hour)

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Hi Dorothy/Jon,

I'll use Webex for the meeting below on October 31st.

I'll be also using Webex for next Monday's TGba call and I assume I just need to use the information on the 802.11 webpage. If not, please let me know.

Regards,

Minyoung