[STDS-802-11-CAC] TGbd will release Salon C in Wed PM1

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Hello, Dorothy and Jon,

As in current meeting agenda, TGbd has another adhoc session in Wed PM1. Considering TGbd has completed all adhoc groups work items, we don't need another adhoc session in this week. Instead, we'd like to add one TGbd session using one of the TGbd adhoc session meeting room, specifically Salon D, in Wed PM1.

In brief, TGbd will release Salon C in Wed PM1. And TGbd will continue using Salon D in Wed PM1 for TG session.

Best Regards,

Bo