[STDS-802-11-CAC] March Teleconference summary slide

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---
Dear all,
           to help everyone out with teleconferences, I'll prepare my usual teleconference "motion" powerpoint slide for next Monday's CAC meeting. Howvever, it's not going to be an actual motion, just information. As long as everyone gives 10 days notice before their 1st new teleconference, no actual approval is required.

The reason I'm suggesting this is so that all 802.11 members can see all the new teleconferences in one place and it may also help to avoid overlaps.

Thanks to Edward, Bo and Marc for already suggesting new teleconference dates.

If everyone else can just send out their usual emails to your own groups, I'll pick them up and create the slide.

Kind regards

Stephen