Re: [STDS-802-11-CAC] Updated telecon schedule

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---
Jon, thanks.

Joseph, actually I had to physically type "raise hand" in the chat window, as my "raise hand" feature (i.e. clicking on the hand icon) did not appear to work.

Kind regards

Stephen