Re: [STDS-802-11-CAC] Timeline and Web page updates

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---
Hello Stephen,

Please update TGba timeline as follows:
Thanks,
Minyoung

On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 1:08 AM Stephen McCann <mccann.stephen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---
Dear all,
           I'd like to propose an update to the timeline and sub-group web-pages for the July WG plenary.  They are all rather out of date and my intention is to update them following the IEEE 802.11 virtual closing plenary on July 16th 2020.

Let's discuss this further on today's CAC call.

Kind regards

Stephen