Re: [STDS-802-11-CAC] TGbd motion request

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---
Hello Bo,

Approved, thank you.

Dorothy

On Tue, Jul 21, 2020 at 8:24 AM Bo Sun <sun.bo1@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Hello, Dorothy,

We plan to run a motion (with motion content below) in the teleconference on Aug 4th, following 10-day rules.

I will not announce it in the group until your approval is confirmed.

Motion:

Move to include the following text to section 3 of the 11bd SFD:

“PPDUs with midambles shall be randomized in order to suppress discrete spectrum components. The midambles symbols shall be multiplied by pseudo-random values plus/minus one. The data symbols immediately following any given midamble shall be multiplied by the same pseudo-random value as said midamble. In the case of MIMO PPDUs, the same pseudo-random values shall be applied to both symbols of the midamble. The pseudo-random values are defined in (17-25) of IEEE 802.11-2016”

Moved: Miguel Lopez;

Seconded:

Best Regards,

Bo