Re: [STDS-802-11-CAC] TGbd TC got problem

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Hello, Robert,

Today's TGbd TC was cancelled because I cannot start the meeting in 30 mins after the meeting starting time.

When I opened the link included in the calendar ics you sent to me, the system only asked me to input the meeting ID and password. There's no place to input the host key. And when I input the meeting ID and password, it seems I can only join the meeting not chair the meeting. And the page shows "802.11 chair" is the chair of the meeting.

After I joined the meeting, I tried to take back the role of chair by clicking "participants->take back chair role" and input the host key, the system implied I have been running out of the max number of parallel meetings and the meeting would be closed in 30 seconds. Then I was kicked out....

Hope we can find out what would be the problem.

Best Regards,

Bo

原始邮件