Sender: StephenMcCann <mccann.stephen@xxxxxxxxx>
To: STDS-802-11-CAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <STDS-802-11-CAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
Date: 2020/09/12 08:19
Subject: [STDS-802-11-CAC] Sub-group chairs and vice-chairs WG confirmation motion
--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---
Dear all,
               I've prepared a template WG motion for next week.

As you each have your elections next week, can you either update the slide or send me the new names and I'll sort out the final motion slide. Thanks.

Kind regards

Stephen