[STDS-802-11-CAC] TGbe: Motions List for 29 October Joint Conf call

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Hello Dorothy,

Please find attached the draft motions (slides 39 to 44) for the October 29th TGbe Joint conference call.

Upon your approval I will upload the document to the mentor website and announce them to the TGbe and WG11 reflectors.

I would also like to ask for your approval to upload a subsequent version of the document that includes updates to Motions 135 and 136. The update regards the addition of any straw polls that will be run on Monday AM ad-hoc conf calls that have received majority support by the respective ad-hoc groups. This additional request is due to the fact that the revised version of the document would be uploaded 4-6 hours after the 10-day deadline passes.

Best Regards,

Alfred