Re: [STDS-802-11-CAC] Additional motions ==> TGbf Conf calls for Motions

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Hello Tony,

The additional motion request is approved. Please remember to notify all motions to the 802.11 and 802.11bf reflectors.

Yes, I’d like to see the motions ahead of time.

Dorothy

Dorothy Stanley

Hewlett Packard Enterprise

dorothy.stanley@xxxxxxx