[STDS-802-11-CAC] Web Pages

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---
Dear all,
               please can you check your sub-group web-pages as several are out of date and have not been updated for some time. If you are struggling to update your pages, please let me know and I'll try and find someone to help you out.

Following the Interim meeting, I'll work with Dorothy to tidy up some pages and their links from the main 802.11 page, as TGmd, TGax, TGay and TGba can now be potentially archived.

Kind regards

Stephen