Re: [STDS-802-11-CAC] IMAT, webex and calendar for March session

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Hello, Robert,

I have not received the host keys for TGbd TCs after Mar 2nd. Would you please send or re-send (if I misssed) those host keys to me? Thanks!

Best Regards,

Bo

å??件人ï¼?Stacey,Robert
�件人�STDS-802-11-CAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
æ?¥ æ?? ï¼?2021å¹´03æ??04æ?¥ 03:11
主 � �[STDS-802-11-CAC] IMAT, webex and calendar for March session
--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Hello All,

IMAT, Webex and google calendar should accurately reflect the agenda for next week. Since Monday, there were changes to TGbc and AANI.

-Robert