发件人: *** IEEE stds-802-11-cac List *** [mailto:STDS-802-11-CAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] 代表 Dorothy Stanley
发送时间: 2021311 4:25
收件人: STDS-802-11-CAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
主题: Re: [STDS-802-11-CAC] Teleconference coordination

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Hello Mark, all,

I suggest that each subgroup chair add their planned teleconferences to the list below, to provide visibility among the chairs.

When we met in person, Stephen prepared the telecon slide which was then approved in the closing plenary.

Moving to electronic meetings, we have moved to 10 day notice.

We can review the list at the CAC next Monday.

Thanks,

Dorothy

================================

TGaz

TGbb

TGbc

TGbd

TGbe

TGbf

l  March 23 (Tuesday), 10am - 12:00pm ET

l  April   6   (Tuesday), 10am - 12:00pm ET

l  April   20 (Tuesday), 10am - 12:00pm ET

l  April   27 (Tuesday), 10am - 12:00pm ET

TGbh

TGbi

TGme

AANI