原始邮件
发件人:DorothyStanley
收件人:STDS-802-11-CAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
日 期 :2021年03月13日 01:02
主 题 :Re:[STDS-802-11-CAC] TGbd closing report
--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---
Hello Bo,

Thanks for the slides. Can you please post them to Mentor as the TGbd Closing Report?
Also, on the Timeline slide 4 - It sounded like the D2.0 LB recirculation date moved from March 2021 to May 2021.
Can you indicate that also?

Dorothy

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Hello, Dorothy and Robert,

TGbd has completed all its sessions during the IEEE 802.11 Mar plenary and adjourned. The closing slides are enclosed for your reference.

Best Regards,

Bo