Re: [STDS-802-11-CAC] Reminder - Please post you TG/SC/SG/ad-hoc May agenda by Wednesday

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Dear CAC members,

Thanks  to all who have posted their subgroup agendas.

Still needed: AANI, WNG, TGaz, TGbb, TGbi and ITU

Our next CAC call is Monday April 12th at 9am Eastern. Let me know of any requested agenda items.

Thanks,

Dorothy

Dorothy Stanley

Hewlett Packard Enterprise