Re: [STDS-802-11-CAC] COEX/REVme session conflict on May 14

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---
HI Andrew,
Would adding Coex SC to Monday May 17 - PM2 ( 4-6pm ET) be an option?
Doesn't conflict with any TG and does not require any TG to move.
Jon
Jon Rosdahl                             Engineer, Senior Staff
IEEE 802 Executive Secretary   Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
office: 801-492-4023                  10871 North 5750 West
cell:   801-376-6435                   Highland, UT 84003

A Job is only necessary to eat!

A Family is necessary to be happy!!