[STDS-802-11-CAC] Re-announcing TGbc Telcos -- Tuesdays 9:30 -- 11:30 ET starting from May 4

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Re-Announcing TGbc Telco.

TGbc will have weekly telcos,

	Every Tuesday, 2-hours
	9.30h — 11.30h ET

Telefone conferences will continue after the May interim, starting from Tuesday
May 25.

Best,

Marc