[STDS-802-11-CAC] TGbc DCNs for July - Agenda, snapshot, closing report -- was Re: [STDS-802-11-CAC] Reminder - Agenda documents

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Hello Dorothy and Robert,

please find below the DCNs for all documents governing the TGbc meeting in July (Snapshot,
Agenda, Closing Report).

Best

Marc

Year	DCN	Rev	Group	Title	Author (Affiliation)
2021	959	0	TGbc	July 2021 TGbc Closing Report	Marc Emmelmann (Koden-TI)
2021	958	0	TGbc	July 2021 TGbc Agenda	Marc Emmelmann (Koden-TI)
2021	957	0	TGbc	July 2021 TGbc Snapshot	Marc Emmelmann (Koden-TI)
2021	956	0	TGbc	July 2021 TGbc Chair slide deck	Marc Emmelmann (Koden-TI)