From: Dorothy Stanley <dstanley@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2021 3:44 PM
To: Joseph Levy <Joseph.Levy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Stacey, Robert <robert.stacey@xxxxxxxxx>; Jon Rosdahl <jrosdahl@xxxxxxxx>; sun.bo1@xxxxxxxxxx; mark.hamilton2152@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: AANI SC meeting request for September and Joseph Levy Availability

Hello Joseph,

Thank you for the update, will schedule for September per your requests -

Dorothy

----------------------
Dorothy Stanley
IEEE 802.11 WG Chair
Hewlett Packard Enterprise

dstanley@xxxxxxxx
+1 630-363-1389

On Mon, Jul 19, 2021 at 9:31 AM Joseph Levy <Joseph.Levy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Dorothy,

Due to a personal conflict I will not be attending any 802 meetings from  Wednesday 15 September 13:15 h ET through Thursday 16 September.  (Yom Kippur)

Therefore, I am requesting only two AANI SC meeting slots, as I don’t see a way of meeting my other 802.11 obligations and adding AANI meeting time.  (My conflicts are ARC, TGbd, TGbe, and to a lesser degree TGbi, TGbh, TGme, TGbc.)

My current AANI SC plan is to meet:

·        Tuesday 14 Sep 11:15-13:15 ET

·        Monday 20 Sep 19:00-21:00 ET

I am also proposing AANI teleconferences to be scheduled on:

·        Tuesday 10 August 9:00-10:00 ET

·        Tuesday 24 August 9:00-10:00 ET

·        Tuesday 31 August 9:00-10:00 ET

Hopefully, these meeting will provide enough meeting time to complete the AANI work on the technical report and the reply LS to WBA.

Regards,

Joseph