Re: [STDS-802-11-CAC] Draft agenda graphic for the upcoming SEPTEMBER Interim session - please let me know of any requests

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Hello Mark,

Indeed, the correct version is attached.

Thanks,

Dorothy

Dorothy Stanley

Hewlett Packard Enterprise