From: *** IEEE stds-802-11-cac List *** [mailto:STDS-802-11-CAC@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marc Emmelmann
Sent: Sunday, August 15, 2021 8:32 AM
To: STDS-802-11-CAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-CAC] Request for Motions -- TGbc Telco on 2021-08-24

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Dear Dorothy,
Dear all,

I would like to request permission to run motions during the August 24 TGbc telco.

We would like to approve comment resolutions, which were previously discussed during telcos and which the group indicated as “ready for motion”.

Motion #126 — Approval of Comment Resolution •Approve the comment resolution(s) as contained in the “2021-08-24 - ready for motion” tab of 11-20/01985r41.

Kind regards,

Marc

SELF SERVICE OPTION: