Re: [STDS-802-11-CAC] CAC teleconference reminder - October 4th, Agenda graphic for the upcoming November meeting

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---
Hi Dorothy,

Thanks. I think you need to add two sessions for PAR SC, but I don't know the dates.  Jon?

Cheers,

Mike