Re: [STDS-802-11-CAC] Request to make P802.11bc available for purchase

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---
Hello Marc,

We'll add a WG motion to approve making P802.11bc D2.0 available for purchase.

Motion:
Approve making P802.11bc D2.0 available  for purchase
Moved: Marc Emmelmann
Second:
Result

Upon WG approval, IEEE staff will implement.

Thanks,

Dorothy

Dorothy Stanley

Hewlett Packard Enterprise