[STDS-802-11-CAC] Potential concerns for WiFi and Japanese regulations

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector --- Dear all:

During the last TGbc call, we discussed the following contribution:

H. Mano (Koden-TI):  11bc_Regulatory_concern_of_11bc_in_Japan

see also: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/21/11-21-1939-00-00bc-11bc-regulatory-concern-of-11bc-in-japan.pptx

Contribution highlights a potential regulatory issue for WiFi according to the current Japanese
regulation.

Based on the discussion, TGbc came to the conclusion that this issue might not only relate to TGbc
but also to the work of other task groups or 802.11 in general.

Hence, TGbc decided to revisit this topic and submission again during the next telco on Tuesday,
December 7, 2021, at 10:00h ET.

We would like to entertain a larger participation for that telco, in particular asking 802.11 members
having a stronger background in regulatory issues to attend.

Kind regards,

Marc