[STDS-802-11-CAC] Reminder: CAC teleconference on Monday February 21 at 9:00AM Eastern

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---
All,

A reminder that our next CAC teleconference will be Monday February 21st at 9am Eastern.
Please let me know of any agenda requests.

Thanks,
Dorothy

=============================

Draft agenda topics:
  1. Call to order, attendance
  2. September, November 2021 & January 2022 follow-up items
  3. March 2022
    1. Review agenda graphic and WG agenda (Note WG officer elections at Tuesday closing plenary)
    2. Any WG11 plenary requests
    3. Planned ballots out of the March meeting – 11bd
    4. 802.1 Technical Plenary reminder: March 3, 9AM Eastern/14UTC. Updates, if any from Mark Hamilton
    5. March 4th 802 Plenary EC teleconference Reminder
    6. Registration reminder slide for chairs to use in agenda announcements. Paid registration for the March 2022 session is required.
  1. Future meetings
    1. May 2022 – Warsaw: hybrid/electronic session planned
    2. March 2nd WCSC meeting will have a presentation on the Meetecho tool
  1. Round Table
  2. Adjourn

Dorothy Stanley

Hewlett Packard Enterprise