From: *** IEEE stds-802-11-cac List *** <STDS-802-11-CAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of M Montemurro <montemurro.michael@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 8, 2022 9:34 AM
To: STDS-802-11-CAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <STDS-802-11-CAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [STDS-802-11-CAC] Request to run REVme motions on April 22

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---
Hi Dorothy,

I would like to request to run motions on the REVme April 22 teleconference (before the adhoc).

The purpose of the motion will be to approve "ready for motion" comment resolutions.

The exact tabs in the adhoc comment spreadsheets will be determined prior to the meeting, but the comments will come from tabs in:
ED1: document 11-22/73
ED2: document 11-22/64
GEN: document 11-22/67
MAC: document 11-21/793
SEC: document 11-22/105
PHY: document 11-22/727

The actual comments will be confirmed prior to the meeting based on comments discussed up to now and in our next two teleconferences.

Thanks,

Mike