|--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---
Dear CAC members,
The annotated agenda from our call today is below.
Our next CAC teleconference is May 5th, please forward your snapshot slide(s) to Robert before that call.
Let me know of any further CAC or WG plenary agenda requests.
2022-04-25 802.11 CAC-2 for May 2022 Electronic Session
March and prior meeting follow-up
Webpages, minutes and timeline updates – please send to Stephen McCann if you have not already done so.
Registration totals to date (May – not available),
May 2022 Marriott Warsaw to be rebooked to May 2024
(1 non-paid), March (20 potential non-paid for all 802)
Nov/Sept meeting non-paid
Review May meeting Agenda graphic – Added WNG session Tuesday evening Eastern
Motions and ballots out of the May meeting
802 Technical Plenary plans. Mark Hamilton
Closed 4/14: Corrigendum D1.0 to Initial WGLB (30 days) – Passed
SA Ballot Pool formation for the Corrigendum is open
Planned May: Corrigendum Recirculation (15 days)
Closed 4/22: 11bb Recirculation WGLB (15 days) -Passed
Closes 4/28: 11bc recirculation WGLB (20 days)
Closes 5/5: 11bd initial SA ballot (30 days)
Closes 2022-05-20: 11bf D0.1 Comment Collection
May: P802.11be D2.0 to Initial WGLB, CSD affirmation, CAD approval
May: P802.11bh D1.0 to Initial WGLB, CSD affirmation
May: PAR Extensions for TGbb, TGbc, TGbd
- TG/SC officer elections
- no meeting currently scheduledMay 3 EC Telecon – no WG11 items at present
Paid registration for the May 2022 session is required.
- Remember to include Robert’s slide in agenda deck
Still open – September WNG Research discussion possible next steps
- May 2022 – Warsaw: electronic (only) session
- May 4 WCSC meeting – decision on September in-person/mixed mode (default)/electronic
- July – In-person (Montreal) & electronic
IEEE resources re: dominance: See
- Identify Research contacts
- IEEE Society outreach
- Wider distribution for WNG call for contributions – identify options
- Related: Francesco Restuccia 11-22-0460 follow-up: Possible TIG to consider use cases
- Plan for Tuncer to report 11bb items
To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-11-CAC list, click the following link: https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-CAC&A=1