Re: [STDS-802-11-CAC] Will we be able to continue running motions outside interims/plenaries?

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---
Hello Tony, all,

My plan is to continue the process change to have motions on teleconferences with 10 day notice and WG chair review, as we have been doing.
I believe that this has been a productivity improvement and has enabled TGs to continue to make progress.

Comments/input welcome.

Thanks,

Dorothy

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Hello Dorothy and all,

Since starting from July we go back to F2F/mix-mode, another question we may need help to confirm: will we be able to continue running motions outside interims/plenaries?

Best Regards : )

Tony Xiao Han