[STDS-802-11-CAC] RANT Closing Plenary Motions !

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---
Dear all,
              oh dear. The collection of material for the closing plenary motions is simply not working. At the start of the Monday CAC, I only had received material for 1 motion. It turned out that there were indeed other motions hidden away in closing reports, agendas, although some had been forgotten about, due to cats in various entangled states of existence.

RANT off

Ok, I understand that we're all busy and we've developed different styles of doing things over the last couple of years and that's fair enough. However, I suspect that the July meeting could be very busy for some of us and I'd like to agree how and where we are all going to produce our motions, timeline and teleconference updates for the closing plenary. Once I find your material, I'm happy to tidy everything up into a final motion deck.

The common approach now appears to put everything into closing reports. I'm happy with this, as long as I know apriori. However, it does make Robert's aggregated closing report long and all the motions will then appear twice during the meeting.

So comments and thoughts please?

When I find 5 minutes, I'm going to update the motions template document (11-08/0762r12), as there have been several changes over the years.

Kind regards

Stephen