From: Stanley, Dorothy <dorothy.stanley@xxxxxxx>
Sent: 18 May 2022 18:40
To: STDS-802-11-CAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Nikola Serafimovski <nikola.serafimovski@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Planned motion for TGbb

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of pureLiFi. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know for certain that the content is safe.

Hello Nikola,

You might number the draft for the CC as D2.1 or similar.

I understand the desire to make progress and collect comments before the July meeting.

So, a CC seems a reasonable approach.

Dorothy

Dorothy Stanley

Hewlett Packard Enterprise