[STDS-802-11-CAC] Reminder - CAC teleconference on Monday June 27 at 9AM Eastern

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---
Dear CAC members,

Our next CAC teleconference is this coming Monday June 27th at 9AM Eastern.
The draft agenda is below.

I've asked Robert Stacey to chair the meeting, as I have an unexpected conflict.
There is an agenda item for Jon Rosdahl to go over the local meeting equipment
requirements for mixed mode. Now is the time to ask questions on this, so that we can minimize
logistics issues at the venue.

Please respond to the CAC reflector with any further agenda requests.

Thanks,
Dorothy

2022-06-27 802.11 CAC-2 for July 2022 Mixed Mode Session

Attendance
  1. May and prior meeting follow-up
    1. Webpages, minutes, and timeline updates – please send to Stephen McCann if you have not already done so.
    2. Registration totals to date for July: 411 in-person + 423 virtual= 838 total to date [as of May - Jon to update]
    3. Prior registration non-paid
      •  January (1 non paid), March (20 potential non-paid for all 802), May (13 max)
    4. May 2022 Marriott Warsaw to be rebooked to May 2024

  2. Review July agenda graphic – Jon Rosdahl, see https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/22/11-22-0833-00-0000-2022-july-wg11-agenda.xlsx
    Are there any requested changes to the agenda graphic? WG agenda items (note move of all liaison reports to the Weds WG mid-week plenary)?

  3. WG11 agenda review, Motion status and Planned ballots out of the July meeting
    1. Closes 7/8: Corrigendum D2.1 SA Initial Ballot
    2. Closes 7/5: P802.11bd D5.0 SA Ballot Recirculation Ballot
    3. Closes 6/28: CC42 P802.11bb D2.1 Comment Collection
    4. Closes June 29: CC41 for P802.11bh D0.2
    5. Closes July 4: P802.11be D2.0 Initial WGLB
    6. Liaison officer confirmation motion
    7. TIG Chair confirmation motions
    8. P802.11bc recirculation WG LB

  4. June 7 EC Telecon –
    1. 11bb, bc, bd PAR extension requests – were approved by the EC, Submit to NesCom prior to August 11.
    2. P802.11bd D4.0 to ISO for information - Liaison approved and sent
    3. P802.11-2020-Cor1 to SA Ballot – SA Ballot now open

  5. July 2022 logistics and related preparation
    1. Paid registration is required, please include Robert’s slide in your agenda deck
    2. Tool training sessions planned – Jon Rosdahl - suggest review again the local equipment requirements
    3. 802 Architecture tutorial – WG11 presentation request

  6. Future meetings
    1. September 2022 in-person/mixed mode

  7. Ongoing – Additional WNG/new work & Research outreach possible next steps
    1. Identify Research contacts
    2. IEEE Society outreach
    3. Wider distribution for WNG call for contributions – identify options – Jim Lansford to invite researchers from a set of universities.

  8. IEEE resources re: dominance:  See https://standards.ieee.org/faqs/dominance.html and https://standards.ieee.org/faqs/dominance.html#3
  9. Round table
  10. Adjourn

Dorothy Stanley