[STDS-802-11-CAC] WG motion templates

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---
Dear all,
              one idea that I've discussed with Dorothy is to update the motion template document (see 11-08-0762r12), as it is a MSword document and it would be easier for most of us to also have a set of powerpoint templates.

Over the last few WG sessions, we have covered many aspects of various amendment WG motions as they progress through their life cycles, so I've started by using the most recent examples of language to create the enclosed document.

At this stage, I'm not looking for either perfect language or syntactic logic. My aim is to provide some consistency as to how the common WG motions should look, so that we're (ok, me) not all scrambling around in the Thursday CAC meeting on July 14th trying to fix lots of motions.

Comments would be welcome, including whether this idea is a reasonable one or not. Thanks.

Kind regards

Stephen