[STDS-802-11-CAC] Draft Teleconference Information for September 2022

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---
Dear all,
              I've populated the enclosed slide deck with all the September interim meetings. Please can you check it and let me know of any errors. If you can let me know within the next couple of days, I can then ask Robert and Jon to sort out the teleconference calendar etc. Thanks.

All the times have been shifted from HAST to ET (+6 hours), which means that the 2 WNG Tuesday meetings end up being on different days in ET.

Kind regards

Stephen