Re: [STDS-802-11-CAC] TGme request for an additional timeslot

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---
Hi Mike,

Acknowledged.

I do observe that with the addition of Thursday AM2, you have 3 slots on the Thursday.

You might consider (either in addition or alternatively) Monday eve or Tuesday eve or Weds AM2, to be able to have time earlier in the week to enable
time to review comment resolutions, as needed.

Thanks,
Dorothy

Dorothy Stanley

Hewlett Packard Enterprise

dorothy.stanley@xxxxxxx

+1 630-363-1389

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---
Hi all,

I won't be at the CAC meeting on Sunday but looking at the REVme agenda, I'd like to request an additional time slot for Thurs AM2.

Thanks,

Mike