From: *** IEEE stds-802-11-cac List *** <STDS-802-11-CAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Stephen McCann
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2022 12:05 AM
To: STDS-802-11-CAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-CAC] Draft teleconference times

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Dear all,

             I've compiled the enclosed new teleconference times that I've seen announced to the email reflector. Please can you check it to see if there are any errors or omissions.Thanks.

I hope to post this revision to mentor by Tuesday.

Kind regards

Stephen