Re: [STDS-802-11-CAC] DRAFT teleconferences for November

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---
I will be posting to the 802 calendar
I am in transit right now, but when I get to where I can get my laptop out, I will get it posted...
Thanks for your patience.
We now have as of last night 3 approved tutorials for November

Kind Regards ,
Jon

Get BlueMail for Android