Re: [STDS-802-11-CAC] Reminder - Next CAC teleconference is Monday 2022-10-10 at 9am Eastern

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---
Hi Dorothy,

Thanks.  I won't be able to attend the meeting on Monday but there should be other TGme officers available. The TGme sessions in the graphic look good to me.

Cheers,

Mike