[STDS-802-11-CAC] Obscure corner case on registration fees

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Dorothy/all,

I know this is really unlikely to be a concern, but just in case it comes up (probably only if there is a dial-in attendee):  Since TGbh (and a few others) are having ad hoc meetings on Monday AM1 in Bangkok, before the plenary session officially starts, is registration and paying the fee required in order to attend the ad hoc?  Or, in other words, do I put Robert’s registration slide in my agenda deck for the ad hoc, and tell people it is in force?

Thanks.  Mark